Real Estate Appraisal
Real estate appraisals can be for single properties or portfolios. They can stand alone or be integrated into partnership or business appraisals (increasing clarity and reducing your cost).
Just a few examples:
- Special-use properties; where the going concern or business valuation component is integral to the value of the real estate asset; see Recycling Assets Worth Lots More Than You Might Think.
- Commercial and industrial properties.
- Residential properties held by families (estate & gift) or by partnerships.
- Mobile home parks held by partnerships or directly as common tenants.
- Land held as part of a development enterprise.